Digital Weighing Transmitter with RS232/485 and analogue output (optional)A compact yet powerful panel mounted weighing indicator designed to meet all basic weighing needs, whose reliability and digital filtering shows the ability to perform under interference in industrial environments. There are over 100,000 products being in use with negligible repair rate. With high reliability, accuracy and response speed, M02 is customized for dynamic weighing systems.
- Standard RS232/RS485 interface
- Simple design to facilitate connection to a PLC.
- I/O points (1 input, 2 outputs) as standard.
- Compact，lightweight body makes it ideal for mounting into a control panel.
- Optional analog output (0-5V initial).
- Selectable A/D sampling 15/30/60/120/240/480 times/sec.
- Easily selectable minimum divisions: 18.104.22.168.20 or 50.
General Measure (China) supply high quality remote display to Australia and New Zealand, who has Collaborated with NUWEIGH (Australia) in Remote Display for more than 8 years.See Details
Since 2018, the lithium battery production line of CATL began to use General Measure’s field-bus indicator GM8802-PN and GM8802-EIP for batching of lithium battery ingredients at the front-end, which turns out satisfactory for superior performance of GM products.See Details
At present, there are over 80% of Wilmar rice mill in China applying General Measure’s weighing indicator/module and checkweigher in rice packing automatic production line.See Details
Anchor Panasonic (India) bought General Measure's checkweigher with high precision of 0.2gram to identify switches which were packed without nuts and screws.See Details