Digital Weighing Transmitter with RS232/485 and analogue outputGM7702, a digital weighing transmitter with the standard dimension, is suitable for mounting on DIN rail in many industrial fields. Small size and flat compact design make it ideally integrate with whole weighing sector. Due to its high practicability, stability and easy operation, GM7702 can be widely applied to the industry of feeds, chemical, concrete and bitumen mixing, metallurgy smelting, etc..
- With RS232/485 serial ports and support remote control
- Support tare, preset tare function.
- Equipped with 2 IN 3 OUT I/O module.
- Small size and flat compact design with standard 35mm DIN mounting.
- High Precision: A/D converter 120/240/480 times/sec.
- Optional 16bit high-precision analog output: 0~24mA, 0~5V, 0~10V and user-defined analog output.
Since 2018, the lithium battery production line of CATL began to use General Measure’s field-bus indicator GM8802-PN and GM8802-EIP for batching of lithium battery ingredients at the front-end, which turns out satisfactory for superior performance of GM products.See Details
At present, there are over 80% of Wilmar rice mill in China applying General Measure’s weighing indicator/module and checkweigher in rice packing automatic production line.See Details
Anchor Panasonic (India) bought General Measure's checkweigher with high precision of 0.2gram to identify switches which were packed without nuts and screws.See Details