Digital Weighing Transmitter with RS232/485 and analogue outputGM7702, a digital weighing transmitter with the standard dimension, is suitable for mounting on DIN rail in many industrial fields. Small size and flat compact design make it ideally integrate with whole weighing sector. Due to its high practicability, stability and easy operation, GM7702 can be widely applied to the industry of feeds, chemical, concrete and bitumen mixing, metallurgy smelting, etc..
- With RS232/485 serial ports and support remote control
- Support tare, preset tare function.
- Equipped with 2 IN 3 OUT I/O module.
- Small size and flat compact design with standard 35mm DIN mounting.
- High Precision: A/D converter 120/240/480 times/sec.
- Optional 16bit high-precision analog output: 0~24mA, 0~5V, 0~10V and user-defined analog output.
Anchor Panasonic (India) bought General Measure's checkweigher with high precision of 0.2gram to identify switches which were packed without nuts and screws.See Details
General Measure's universal indicator M02 is used in the force process for Foxconn's electronic products.See Details
Since 2010, General Measure and the MUYANG Group have started to cooperate. Every year, there are over a thousand pieces GM8802-F operating on MUYANG’s field for feeding process.See Details