Digital Weighing Transmitter with RS232/485 and analogue output (optional)A compact yet powerful panel mounted weighing indicator designed to meet all basic weighing needs, whose reliability and digital filtering shows the ability to perform under interference in industrial environments. There are over 100,000 products being in use with negligible repair rate. With high reliability, accuracy and response speed, M02 is customized for dynamic weighing systems.
- Standard RS232/RS485 interface
- Simple design to facilitate connection to a PLC.
- I/O points (1 input, 2 outputs) as standard.
- Compact，lightweight body makes it ideal for mounting into a control panel.
- Optional analog output (0-5V initial).
- Selectable A/D sampling 15/30/60/120/240/480 times/sec.
- Easily selectable minimum divisions: 184.108.40.206.20 or 50.
Anchor Panasonic (India) bought General Measure's checkweigher with high precision of 0.2gram to identify switches which were packed without nuts and screws.See Details
General Measure's universal indicator M02 is used in the force process for Foxconn's electronic products.See Details
Since 2010, General Measure and the MUYANG Group have started to cooperate. Every year, there are over a thousand pieces GM8802-F operating on MUYANG’s field for feeding process.See Details